Connect with others who understand.

sign up log in
About MySpondylitisTeam

Do I Have Spondyloarthritis? Questions to Ask Your Doctor

Posted on June 22, 2018
If you experience frequent or debilitating back pain, you should consult your primary care doctor. Print this guide, fill it out, and share the information with your doctor. Your doctor might refer you to a specialist or perform tests to help diagnose your pain.

A MySpondylitisTeam Member said:

Catherine Salazar,
Sorry to hear your shop got flooded, I hope there is no lasting damage!
That you can now rest and let things dry out.

posted almost 2 years ago

hug (10)

MySpondylitisTeam My spondylitis Team

Two Ways to Get Started with MySpondylitisTeam

Become a Member

Connect with others who are living with spondylitis. Get members only access to emotional support, advice, treatment insights, and more.

sign up

Become a Subscriber

Get the latest articles about spondylitis sent to your inbox.

Not now, thanks

Privacy policy
MySpondylitisTeam My spondylitis Team

Thank you for signing up.