Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MySpondylitisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wareham, MA

Hi,
My PCP has referred me to an Endocrinologist? Does anyone have any idea why? I currently see a Spine specialist?

February 24, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I have a tumor in my head next to organ that controls all harmons In body I see the endocrinologist to keep eye on harmons every 2 weeks I take a shot of testosterone due to that want on vacation Just go with the flow😊

March 9, 2022
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

Are you having problems with your hormones? That is what an Endocrinologist specializes in. If not, I'd rethink keeping that appointment, 😆unless you don't have anything else to do with your time and money😂

February 24, 2022
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

Diabetic doctor. Tyhroid

March 8, 2022
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

Can't my PCP check my blood levels? What does my spine have to do with seeing this specialist?

February 26, 2022
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

Why lol

February 26, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dallas, TX

A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
TEXAS, TX

A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lakeland, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In