Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MySpondylitisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭

Just curious how many people have had to have surgery because of AS? Whether fusions, ablations and so on.

March 5, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I have had 3, I have an Anterior/Posterior L4-L5 fusion with Spinous plating. I had a full disc replacement of my C6-C7 with a Mobi-C device and I have a lumbar Spinal cord stimulator. Honestly though if I could do it all over again personally I would not have had them. My progression is rapid and I am in way more pain since surgery then before it.

March 5, 2024
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

Thank you for the responses. It just seems to be one thing after another, doesn’t it?

March 9, 2024
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I have a cervical and lumber before diagnosis
2 after diagnosis. Also have Andersen lesions.

March 7, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lansing, MI

A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
El Paso, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In