Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MySpondylitisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭

My Chiropractor has mentioned cat’s claw to me to help with inflammation, I think. Just wondering if anyone else takes it or knows anything about it.

Thanks

March 11, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

Just doing some very quick reading, it looks like Cat's Claw is supposed to boost the immune system. I was always under the impression that at least some of the various diseases were the result of an over-active immune system. At first glance, that wouldn't strike me as the best way to treat a turbo-charged immune response. Maybe it does other things that I didn't see, though.

March 11, 2023
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I googled both and it seems like devils' claw is for inflammation and arthritis.
It is overwhelming for sure! 🙃

March 12, 2023
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I was just reading about it and I’m wondering if he meant devil’s claw. That one talks about inflammation. I don’t know this stuff is so stinkin overwhelming.
Thanks for the reply, Philip.

March 11, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Zephyrhills, FL

A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lander, WY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In