Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MySpondylitisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lincoln, WA

I was diagnosed with spondylolisthesis and it's terribly painful.

January 8, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I have the burning pain in legs and feet.

November 28, 2023
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

The burning pain is nerve damage, I have quite a bit of it. Also, a lot of burning pins and needles.

January 9, 2023
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I take lyrica for the nerve pain

November 29, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
just_jayne01@hotmail.com

A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭