Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MySpondylitisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Harrisburg, PA

I am supposed to start Humira at the end of the month and would love to hear feedback on your experience with the medication.

December 18, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I like Humans 😀

December 19, 2022
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I’m on CIMZIA Injections every four weeks which helps some. At 70 and retired I get to control somewhat with exercise

December 19, 2022
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I'm not sure. I take Arava.

December 18, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mendota, IL

A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
USA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In