Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MySpondylitisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 17, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I use a back brace when symptoms are unmanageable in lower lumbar are, it does help somewhat to be able to "get more done" but I still can't push hard to do more. I think it helps a lot when I'm at that stage when I feel I can hardly do anything. Even at rest it will help my symptoms a bit. Good luck!

January 8, 2023
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

😀Try KU spine center

December 19, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
West Palm Beach, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In