Spondylitis Question

9 medium

What test or method is needed for ankylosing spondylitis for disability to see if criteria is met for blue book listing 14.09?

I am really having difficulty getting what should be a simple answer to a simple question. If anyone knows the answer please do share. I need a test to measure the Ankylosis (fixation) of the dorsolumbar or cervical spine as shown by appropriate medically acceptable imaging and measured on physical examination at 45 or more of flexion from the vertical position (zero degrees); I have… read more

edited, originally posted 3 months ago
A MySpondylitisTeam Member said:

On disability for spinal stenosis and hip osteoarthritis

posted 12 days ago
Browse more questions and answers
Continue with Facebook
Sign up with your email
Already a Member? Log in

Welcome back!

Log in to gain access to the thousands of comments being shared on MySpondylitisTeam.

log in