I wanted to ask if anyone has had this surgery for this and was better 2nd time around
Do not agree to anymore surgery unless they can GAURENTEE u some kind of relief from ur pain the mri will show them what to do.dont just agree to anything this is ur body not there's that's why I refuse my drs to just give me pills I hate taking drugs just fix the problem so I can function OK. Keep me informed grace pls 🙏
Yes I have had the roughest time with my L4-S1 nothing but pain first they left 4 of 8 screws loose and didn’t torx them down and break the caps off so I had In surgery 2 weeks later Im still in pain worse than I ever was my left side has never problem I’m getting tested for and I’m on pills for nerve pain and I still have back pain don’t have any idea how to fix any of it
I think u might be on too many drugs all on same time which can cause brain fog it's ok 👍 ur not alone I sometimes the same way too.check with new dr and see if they can give u something very strong for ur pain but u can function too with taking less. For me I take the bacclofin x2 for muscle spasms Tylenol arthritis helps me to walk around & epival for the seizures for epilepsy no seizures going on 8yrs now.let me know BTW the epival is the best on the market for seizures but it costs me $300 a mth 100 pills 3 pills a day in the am it's all time released into ur body after u take it .it might take u a wk for ur body to get used too it but Worth it less pain let me know.thx talk soon
I had it done 1 for every thing fused my neck 4rods 12 screws of the kind u don't want in ur body lol. I would get a 2nd opinion & what will.this operation due for u u don't need to suffer more.
Get a second opinion