I’ve been having electrical heart issues, per my cardiologist that I’ve been seeing since January of this year. This is a new issue for me and it’s miserable. Palpitations, chest pains, shortness of breath, and more.
I have essential tremors (3-4 years now) which go some days from brain to heart, but that is different, some days it affects my entire body. Recently the heart was noticeable after the three letter word activity, it only happened once and it scared me so I might consult a cardiologist after seeing me PCP . Not sure if a cardiologist can help me or just neurologist. I see a neurologist, but the only helping drug was Clonazepam, and my body easily got used to the dose so I never went up. I have stayed at this dose without much help, because I don’t want it to turn to an addiction. I am actually trying to find an alternative to help get off it. The sucky part is that Clonazepam has serious and awful withdrawal side effects. Getting off of it is absolute hell. Sorry for venting, I know our situation is different.
Hi. I ended up with fast AF, heart rate use to go to 262 beats per minute. But with various trials with drugs finally found a winning combination to halt it. Bisopralol 1.25gm flecanide 150gm and Apixaban 50mg all of those twice a day, but not had a episode for 2.5 years now.
You have my sympathy it was so frightening it literally takes over your life.
I wish you luck.
Nick