Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MySpondylitisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭

I have developed an intermittent itching sensation in the skin on one side of my buttocks, my "sits bones" . 30 years ago I had the same sensations across my back over the lower lumbar and sacral area, before I knew about AS. Is this an AS phenomena? Does anyone else have it and what helps?
thanks
Ramona

August 3, 2021
 · 
Be the first to react
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I have the same issue only its on the outer edge of my hands and feet. So weird!

August 3, 2021
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

Sounds like nerve damage,nerves are trying to fire up and mend

August 4, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Robbins, NC

A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kentucky

A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In