Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MySpondylitisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gbr
April 29, 2019
 · 
Be the first to react
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I was advised NOT to use a neck brace.. But I do inversion therapy on my TeeterHangup device.. I am sure it has saved me from being crippled.. And relief from the pain

May 11, 2019
A MySpondylitisTeam Member

I used one many years ago. I do know I hung it on my bedroom door and I would fill the bag with water.
It stopped my neck pain! I wish I still had it. It got lost in a move. I am glad I read your post because I am going to get another one. it might bring me relief once again😊
i have had steroid injections and the nerves have been burned, all to no avail.

May 7, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sheffield, UK

A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edinburgh, UK

A MySpondylitisTeam Member asked a question 💭